Submit Your Artwork
Are you an artist that would like to exhibit at Arthaus Projects? Please fill out the form below in its entirety to be considered for an upcoming exhibition. Our schedule is currently booked until the end of 2018, but we are currently accepting submissions for 2019. The application process is quite lengthy so be sure and have the following items readily available:
- A current C/V (PDF or Word Document)
- An Artist statement (PDF or Word Document)
- A brief essay on why you think your work would be a good fit here at Arthaus Projects.
- A maximum of 3 artwork submissions including title, medium, dimensions, and price.
- A maximum of 2 references
Please note that this application has a non-refundable $10 application fee (paid via Stripe) that must be completed at the time of submission. Only applications that have a successful payment transaction will be reviewed.
Also note that this is the only method that we review for artist submissions. Un-solicited emails, Facebook messages, phone calls and in-person portfolio reviews will not be considered. Also be considerate of the gallerist’s time and avoid trying to present your works at opening receptions or special events.
Every submission we receive will be reviewed in a timely manner. An acceptance/rejection notification will be sent after it has been reviewed by the application committee. Thanks for your submission!