Submit Your Artwork
Are you an artist that would like to exhibit at Arthaus Projects? Please fill out the form below in its entirety to be considered for an upcoming exhibition. The application process is quite lengthy so be sure and have the following items readily available:
- A current C/V (PDF or Word Document)
- An Artist statement (PDF or Word Document)
- A brief essay on why you think your work would be a good fit here at Arthaus Projects.
- A narrative on what you’d be willing to do in order to help Arthaus Projects with its mission of bringing new art opportunities to the community.
- A maximum of 3 artwork submissions including title, medium, dimensions, and price.
- A maximum of 2 references
Also note that this is the only method that we review for artist submissions. Un-solicited emails, Facebook messages, phone calls and in-person portfolio reviews will not be considered. Also be considerate of the gallerist’s time and avoid trying to present your works at opening receptions or special events.
Every submission we receive will be reviewed in a timely manner. An acceptance/rejection notification will be sent after it has been reviewed by the application committee. Thanks for your submission!